The admissions are offered twice a year, once in January (Spring Semester) and the other in July (Fall Semester).
The admission procedure is as follows:
- Apply Online by visiting our admission portal; admissions.riphah.edu.pk(by hand applications are not acceptable, incomplete applications will not be considered). Make sure to attach your recent photograph and necessary documents scanned copies) in the online form.
- Submit your application processing fee in any of our Admission Offices.
- If you cannot visit any of our campuses, send a bank draft (from any bank) in the name of Riphah International University.
- The applicant will be required to sign an undertaking on a Stamp Paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will abide by the rules and regulations of the university. Specimen of the undertaking will be provided at the time of Admission
- The nature of undertaking is related to the requirement of the University.
- No application will be considered unless fully and completely made out on the prescribed form by the candidate in his/her wn hand writing.
- Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- National Comuting Eductaion Accreditation Council (NCEAC)
Selection criteria for BS SE
|Marks in Intermediate or equivalent
|Entry Test/ Interview
Eligibility criteria/Entry requirements
- Intermediate (F.Sc/F.A./ICS) or equivalent with at least 45% marks. Students awaiting results can also apply.
Program of Studies for BS SE
|Computer Science (Application Domain)
|Supporting Studies (Math/Science )