The Faculty offers admissions twice a year. A complete application package is to be submitted by every
candidate within the due date as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The application package includes the following documents;
- The printed application form
- Research proposaM SThesis, research papersl
- Attested copies of academic transcripts (Undergraduate & above)
- Attested copy of Degrees (Undergraduate)
- Attested copy of GRE/NTS certificate
- Two referee forms dully completed and sealed
Eligibility criteria/Entry requirements
- MS/M.Phil or its equivalent degree with first class or with a CGPA of 3.0 or above in a relevant discipline from a recognized university / institution.
- Six credit hours of research work with dissertation in MS/M.Phil. or its equivalent degree.
- GRE (International) test / NTS for admission in Ph.D. In discipline where this test is not available, the equivalent test shall be developed locally by the university. The candidate is required to take at least 50% score in the test.
PhD Program of Study
The PhD program (duration approximately 3-6 years) is structured on the basis of minimum 48 credit
hours. The program requirements involve minimum 18 credit hours of course work and 30 credit hours of
research work. The candidate has to pass the comprehensive examination after successful completion of