The admissions are offered twice a year, once in January (Spring Semester) and the other in July (Fall Semester). The candidates are required to attach the copies of following documents along with the application forms:
- Recent 4 passport size color photograph
- National Identity Card / B Form
- Matriculation / Senior Cambridge or equivalent Certificate
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Intermediate or equivalent
- Bachelors / Masters Detailed Marks Sheet
- Provisional / Character Certificate of the college/institution last attended
- An undertaking by student's parent/guardian
- The nature of undertaking is related to the requirement of the University.
- No application will be considered unless fully and completely made out on the prescribed form by the candidate in his/her own hand writing.
|Marks in BS/MSc or equivalent
|Entry Test/ Interview
Eligibility criteria/Entry requirements
BE, BS-SE/CS/IT (16 years), or its equivalent in the relevant discipline (Computer Science).
GRE type (NTS) test organized by HEC within the first year.
First division in the last qualifying degree.
No third division in BS or B.Sc and M.Sc.
In case of third division in F.A /F. Sc., the candidate should have obtained first division in undergraduate level.
Program of Studies
|Category of Area
|Total Credit Hours